SLA 3D Printer – FormLabs Form 1+
The Form 1+ is an award-winning desktop 3D printer, that makes stereolithography (SLA) printing technology accessible to engineers, designers, and artists. The gold-standard in professional 3D-printing, SLA uses a high-performance laser to harden a light-sensitive polymer, creating ultra-detailed parts with a smooth surface finish.
- •Stereolithography (SLA) technology
- •Print at 25/50/100 or 200 micron layer thicknesses
- •Winner of CES 2014 Innovation Award
- •Comprehensive customer support
- •Includes Form 1+ 3D Printer, Finish Kit, PreForm software, and 1L of Clear Resin
Print Area: 125 mm × 125 mm × 165mm (4.9″ × 4.9″ × 6.5″)
You must attend a free Safety and Use class before using the 3D Printer. If you are reserving for the first time, please also book a class.alert-block
Note: You must ensure that the 3-D model is prepared according to the File Preparation Guidelines. Please read the document carefully prior to machine reservation. Although the Safety and Usage Class is only mandatory once, we recommend that you review the usage guidelines and the Forum prior to using the equipment each time.