This is a repeating eventjanuary 20, 2018 11:00 AM
In User Experience (UX) Design, experts are studying human behavior from past many years so you need to master these UX, Usability and Interaction Design principles to create better, more
In User Experience (UX) Design, experts are studying human behavior from past many years so you need to master these UX, Usability and Interaction Design principles to create better, more user-driven, experience-driven products.
In this study group, we will go through a 5-hour online course that introduces UX Design for beginners. No prior experience necessary. Just a computer, notepad, pen, and motivation to learn.
- Develop Skills needed to be a great UX Designer
- Start your career in UX
- Upgrade your current job position with UX Concepts
- Apply Mental Models and Mapping to your products
- Know Affordances and Signifiers and how to apply them to any product
- How we Perceive things and how our Memory works
- CASE STUDY ASSIGNMENTS : Find and Solve UX problems in Mobile and Web Apps
- Make any Website’s or Apps Usability better
- Learn about all common UX mistakes designers and developers make
- Apply the knowledge of UX to user interfaces or Apps you are coding
- Improve any Product’s User Experience
- What role Developers play in UX?
- Apply UX and Usability Principles to Improve UX of any Digital Product
- SEO Experts
- UI Designers
- Design Directors
- Web Designers
- Mobile App Developes
- Startup CEO
- Anyone who wants to learn User Experience
(Saturday) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP